Friday, March 16, 2012

Challenge of March 11, 2012 -pics to be sent by March 18, 2012

Re-home a box of items from your home, fill one average box-(a photos of said box to be mailed to each sister) and taking it to the donation center of choice. Simple, right? It can be. Look around try starting in a closet or a junk drawer. Even if its little things they add up. TIP: when looking at something try asking your self "Do I love it?, Do I need it? Can I live with out it and Do I have a home for it?" and the answers may change as weeks go by so do not be scared to ask the the same thing about the same object more than once.

Week 1 project complete
Gina's Pics



Teri's pics



Mary's pics



3 comments:

  1. Well, it is Friday, day 5 of our first on-line challenge pictures have been sent and Teri has made her drop off of goods. Gina has a room full of items she is ready to let go of with a few things that I am trying to re-home (at my home) for her. I have put together a small pile my self. I found the area I chose to work on this week (my outer hallway) to be in better shape then what I first thought I would find. How ever it is in ruff shape as to how things are stored(project to be completed?) I do have my required "avg size box full" but i feel as though I am slacking when I compare to my sisters pictures. That being the case, I will use tonight and tomorrow to scavenge through a few more boxes and see what I can pull out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.... we rock!!! Not that I have any rocks anywhere in or around my house.

    In full disclosure, I did have at least three melt downs during the course of the week, due to this challenge. I could outline them for you - but that would be messy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So try as I might I did not add much more today(a few plastic stencils and a few bags). I sorted through boxes and got giddy over junk I forgot I packed away. I did get quite a bit put away where it should be (since I just can not toss it yet). I felt really good for a bit then really bad for a bit more... I am coming around to well i am at least ending this challenge with less clutter than i had to start with and that is better. Now to get it dropped off before Sunday and hope I can part with just a bit more.

    ReplyDelete