Friday, March 14, 2014

Since I cannot edit my sisters post....



So like I was the only one to "complete" my challenge? I don't know if that is anything to cheer about. Let me be clear- it is only because the appointments are already made. Does anyone else find some things in life that are supposed to be good for you excruciatingly distasteful?

I carry stuff around.


I though if I kept it on a leash it would not be so heavy. Now I see the problem.

Mary Anne and Gina am I making any sense at all? 

I made a baby quilt too-here is a piece of it. I will try to remember to get a photo of the whole thing this weekend while I am in Seattle. Because I am the worlds most traveled homebody ever. And it is a chance to be with my daughter.    


I also painted some flowers.


And went way outside my comfort zone and skied up there somewhere! 


Also I have had my first PDA 
(Public Display of Art) 
at a Coffee Shop here in town.








I am tired - and even though I should be packing I think I will take Mary Annes example and take a nap.

1 comment:

  1. now how in the world did i miss this amazing post .. can not wait to see this years post LOL <3

    ReplyDelete