Friday, March 14, 2014

February is over and we are 1/2 way into March..BUT...

 I think Teri was the only one to complete her goal for last month.. and that was with a bit of a struggle!(great job! for not even remembering what your task was) I did attempt the online information to get every thing started for my heath care but hit a few snags in other words.. yup still on the to do list for me. Gina got a little busy and didn't get to volunteer... but i have a sneaking suspicion she will be making some big changes soon! As for what we did get done Gina has been jumping leaps and bounds with her computer skills and even learned how to video chat with Teri and I!!!







And look we all have "Teri hair" we also found out we all have the plastic tooth pick right on hand and with in arms reach.. don't ask LOL. I also had some time and taught myself how to make perogies and raviolis. And I have found a new mindless art project that is using up my stash of beads... BEAD SPIDERS!
























1 comment: